When it comes to losing fat, we often miss the forest for the trees.
There aren’t too many “ifs” in the world of nutrition.
There are things which you must master/conquer in order to lose fat as you wish.
There’s a hierarchy for what is the most important factors of fat loss, and what matters less than you think.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- What percentage of your fat loss can you attribute to calories? To macronutrients? To food quality?
- How much of an advantage would fasting give you?
- Can supplementation take the place of a good diet?
- What supplements are recommended on a diet?
- What are the advantages and/or pitfalls of certain macronutrients?
- What are the common fat loss errors that you can avoid and more?
Relevant links which are discussed in the podcast:
Enjoy the podcast, thanks for listening.